Information Systems Services
IPI is capable in the following areas of software and applications integration functions as well as can supply Computer/Server/Networking Hardware and the off the shelf software:
- Computer Information Systems Integration and implementation
- Systems Design, Analysis, Development and enhancement
- Client/Server Applications-Intra and Internet
- Database Design, Development/Enhancement and Management
- Wireless and WAP enabled Applications, Security and Networking
- Information Systems Security and Networking; Computer/Server/Networking Hardware and the off the shelf software
- Document Imaging and Digitization as well as Storage and Retrieval
- Healthcare Organizational Management, Consultative and Strategy development services
- Hospital Systems Development/Enhancement and Management
- Web Development/Enhancement and Hosting as well as audiovisual and multimedia setups and maintenance
- Engineering Consulting Services, such as Electric Power Distribution Systems
- Tele-Medicine, Tele-Education, Transcybermedia-Education, Virtual Healthcare Service - World Wide Web Healthcare Education Alliance (IPI-WWW-HCEA)
Healthcare Information Systems Integration
IPI offers and implements following healthcare package for all healthcare organizations:
- LinkUSAdoctor - Records Management System
- LinkUSAdoctor - Information Management Services: System Integration; Network Solutions; Internet and Intranet Hosting
- LinkUSAdoctor - Medical Records Tracking: Demographics, Transcription, Lab Test Orders, Medical History, Insurance
- LinkUSAdoctor - Internet-based Products and Services
- LinkUSAdoctor - Contact Manager: Patient Registration, Patient Tracking, Patient Scheduling (inpatient/outpatient)
- e-Billing: Billing capabilities, Insurance, Claims Processing
- LinkUSAdoctor - Assesment Manager: Executive Information and Decision System
- LinkUSAdoctor - Clinical Manager: Critical and Ambulatory Services including clinical design outcome analysis
- LinkUSAdoctor - Application Integrator
- LinkUSAdoctor - Wireless Prescriptions System
IPI can customize to the client's needs and requirements.
The following questions regarding rural healthcare are addressed in detail by IPI:
- What is the problem with Rural HealthCare facility (RHO)?
- Why do small rural hospitals need technical assistance?
- What are the unique characters and functions of RHC?
- Can IPI provide Rural Health Support Structure - Infrastructure examples?
- Can IPI explain Concept Overview for Rural HealthCare?