IPI offers services for a wide array of industries. IPI goes through the following processes and adjusts them as per the industry standards and the client's needs to implement quality systems.
How you become an IPI Client:
- Intake Assessment (IA)
An IPI consultant will contact an interested client to administer an intake assessment (IA). The IA will serve as the preliminary step in initiating client contact. IA can be administered online or telephonically. The client will choose the method of contact.
- Situation Report (SR)
Once the IA has been completed and reviewed by the reviewer it will be sent to an IPI business analyst (BA). The BA will create a report based on the IA and client's need. The report will present the client's present situation, problem(s), and the recommended solution(s). The report will be sent to a business developer (BD).
- Business Developer (BD)
BD serves as a liaison on behalf of the client and IPI. The BD will present the SR to the client and answer all related questions.
Once you and the BD have met, you will determine the level of engagement for IPI services and solutions. Once the engagement has been determined, the process will move forward to an Engagement Manager (EM).
- Engagement Manager (EM)
The EM will meet with the client and the BD to determine the client's budget(s) for the allotted project(s), timeline and requirements. During this meeting the client is encouraged to ask questions and pin point their project requirements to the EM.
IPI does not have a set fee for consulting services and or solutions. We charge for our actual expenses and hard costs associated with the project(s).
The client will determine the budget for any given engagement exclusive of actual expenses and hard costs. (An engagement is defined as one project cycle and or one process, one solution, one product)
Once the client budget has been established and signed off on all deliverables, the EM will assign the project into a "workflow" basket for the appropriate client team(s).
The BD will be responsible for all client relationship management and project updates.
A Typical Engagement Life Cycle
- Development: Requirements are defined and signed off in this stage. A formal requirements document will be created and signed-off during this step. Detailed problem analysis will be performed on all data. A report will be created detailing the project tasks. Solutions will be proposed and created.
- Testing: The testing environment is critical to the project. During this stage, IPI quality assurance (QA) analysts will write/define and test a test plan accordingly to the project specifications. The solutions created during development will have pre-determined "Events" implemented to test the quality of the service and or product being created. The Systems Analyst (SA) sets up the testing environment by creating the necessary events for the QA to begin testing. Afterwards, the project will enter Regression Testing prior to the final User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by the client. During UAT, you will test all deliverables with the assistance of IPI staff. After sign-off of all deliverables, the project will enter into the Production Stage.
- Production: Once the testing stage has been completed the project will enter into production. This is where the final version will be created. All issues and/or enhancements will be addressed during this stage by the EM and client team. (Note: Enhancements previously not defined in the original project contract will be considered as an additional Engagement)
- Delivery: Once production has been completed. The deliverables will be delivered to the client for implementation unless it has been pre-determined that IPI will implement all solutions. (Refer to project contract)
- Maintenance: Once implementation has been completed, the BD will remain with the client as their liaison to field all service related issues. The client will have access to the client team via their BD for follow-ups and/or ongoing work.
IPI works with you from start to finish. We do not leave our clients after delivery. We maintain our relationship and provide ongoing support and advice. All clients are given timely updates on their projects. At IPI we strive to excel in quality and customer relationship management.